Quality Engineer - Automotive
Role: Quality Engineer - Automotive
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: GBP35,000 - GBP40,000 + Benefits
Are you a Quality Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a growing business working on cutting edge automotive projects for the world's leading OEM's? If this sounds like you and you have a passion for quality then read on, this could be the perfect role for you???
Due to continued success, a leading tier 1 automotive supplier based in Warwickshire is looking for Maintenance Technician to join their team.
The responsibilities of the Quality Engineer are as follows:
- Support NPI throughout the whole product lifecycle from design through to delivery
- Completion of PPAP & APQP documentation
- Manager supplier & customer quality relationships
- Investigation and resolution of customer complaints and non-conformances
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the business
- Internal & supplier quality auditing
The successful Quality Engineer will have the following skills / experience:
- Educated to HNC / degree level in an engineering discipline - or equivalent experience
- Sound knowledge of ISO9001, TS16949 a strong advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills - 8D, 5Y, Ishikawa
- New Product Introduction experience - PPAP, APQP, etc.
- Auditing experience
- Supplier quality experience is beneficial
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing or six sigma continuous improvement tools
As the successful Quality Engineer will gain the opportunity to build a career with a leading Automotive engineering company, you will benefit from a competitive package and excellent career prospects.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details quoting ref 12158/DS or by calling Dan Smith on .