A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Accounts Administrator to join a well established hazardous and non hazardous waste company. You will be working within a busy accounts team, inputting and processing sales invoices. In return you will be entitled to 28 days holiday along with free on-site parking.
THE JOB ROLE
- Inputting and processing of sales invoices
- Creation of credit applications for customers and opening of accounts
- Basic use of Sage (or equivalent accounting system)
- Processing information on the database
- Plus any additional tasks that may need to be done within the Business Services Department
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Basic use of SAGE is ideal and able to adapt to using our in-house database
- Previous experience in an environment with high volumes of work where tasks may need to be prioritise on a daily basis
- Must have STRONG Accounts / Administration experience
- Computer literate - Word, Excel and Outlook is essential
- Temporary to permanent position, Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm, Up to GBP7.50p/h
To apply for this position press apply now or call our team in Walsall for more information. This vacancy is being advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD. The services advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.