Administrator Immediately Available
Start Date: Monday 25th September - All applicants must be available to start work on this date.
We are seeking an immediately available experienced Administrator for a permanent contract with our award winning client based in Stoke-on-Trent.
This company offers an exciting and modern working environment with fantastic progression opportunities.
In this role, you will join their small but immensely important Purchasing Department as an administrator / Buying Assistant. This role will be providing full administrative support for the purchasing team and include general administrative tasks such as dealing with shipment records, filing, data entry, telephone inquiries and ad hoc administration duties.
Duties will include:
- You will be responsible for the costing of products and orders as well as raising and managing purchase orders.
- You will manage system dates using related reports, ensuring accuracy at all times.
- You will liaise with suppliers and agents as well as communicate directly with factories and our overseas offices.
- You will also be responsible for sourcing product quotes and chasing where appropriate as well as handling product samples, liaising with our internal QA department and suppliers where necessary.
- You will be responsible for the fulfillment and control of all direct and customer orders as well as updating and maintaining data related to item/vendor cards and purchase orders using Microsoft Navision.
- Under the direction of the Buyers and Brand Managers, you will also liaise with our internal marketing department and external agencies to assist with product artwork.