Quality Engineer - Motorsport/Automotive
An excellent opportunity has become available to work with the leading manufacturer of performance brake and clutch systems for motorsport, OEM, aftermarket upgrades, armoured vehicles and motorcycle applications. Based in Coventry, our client has achieved more national and international sporting success than any of its rivals. The position is for a fixed day shift and the roles are permanent. Please review the below requirements for this role, and if you feel that you have the suitable experience then please apply.
- Verification of suppliers ISIR, this may include Dimensional, material or other process allied to the part
- Create ISIR documentation against Engineering drawings for PSW/ PPAP
- Liaise with engineering on drawing/ product issues
- Liaise with SQA on any supplier related issues ie none conforming product, supplier ISIR's
- Liaise with Quality Engineer on any product related issues
- 3 years+ experience in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of measurement tools and equipment
- The ability to communicate successfully and professionally at all levels both internally and externally is essential as is the ability to offer solutions to problems and support all departments as required
- Team player able to contribute to the Quality team in achieving business targets and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve challenging deadlines
- Ability to think outside the "box", Green belt or Black Belt Six Sigma favourable
- Use of CMM could be an advantage
- Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment - a market leader in their field
- 35 Holidays per year
If you have the required experience and are interested in this role then please call Kristian Price on .