Kitchen Sales Consultant
Job Title: Kitchen Sales Consultant
Location: Coventry, CV6 6PA
What are we looking for?
We are looking to add to our team of experienced Kitchen Sales Consultants / Designers at the Leekes Coventry store.
You will be an accomplished sales person who is familiar with working in a sales environment including working to targets, KPI's and have up-selling skills. You will be passionate about delivering a high standard of service, be well presented and confident in speaking to customers and making a lasting impression. Knowledge and experience of selling and designing Kitchens or using a CAD is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
If you can demonstrate these qualities we'd love to hear from you. For the right person this a flourishing career in one of the UK's leading retailers. Customer satisfaction is a priority, the product range is outstanding and competitively priced and sales commission is there to be made.
What will you be doing?
Working in the Kitchen showroom you will be working as a team to ensure every customer is acknowledged, when customers are ready to discuss design or price they will be directed to you to:
- Explain and promote the features and benefits of the products
- Design the customers Kitchen using 20/20 CAD
- Liaise with the installation departments and Customer Service Managers as required
- Maximise sale opportunities and customer satisfaction by offering warranty, finance and delivery options.
In return we offer:
- Basic salary paid monthly plus
- Generous uncapped bonus and holiday commission
- 30+ days holiday allowance
- 20% staff discount across our retail and leisure group
- A contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Business attire provided
- Great career progression opportunities
- Full ongoing training provided, including regular visits to or from suppliers to ensure you have all the knowledge you need in order to succeed
Interested? apply directly to the employer buy submitting your CV and cover letter detailing your relevant skills and experience along with your salary expectations