Bookkeeper & Payroll
This Redditch based firm is now recruiting for a Bookkeeper & Payroll professional to join their team. This role will suit an individual who has experience of bookkeeping and payroll within the accountancy practice sector, although individuals with relevant experience from commerce and industry will also be considered.
- Bookkeeping services for limited companies, sole traders, partnerships and LLPs up to trial balance.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting and management accounts.
- Preparation & submission of VAT returns.
- Run monthly and weekly payroll, RTI and pension uploads. P11Ds and PAYE/NI reconciliation with HMRC Gateway (incl. Earlier Year Updates).
- Liaise with and provide general technical advice/support to clients.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in a general practice environment is beneficial but no essential.
- Proven experience of working with accounting software such as Sage.
- Good general IT skills.
- Experience working within a team.
- Ability to prioritise to meet strict timescales.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels with colleagues and clients.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17553