Customer Services C-ordinator
Customer Services Co-ordinator - Rugby
GBP21,500 - GBP22,500
Key Role Responsibilities:
- To process enquires from customers and external sales team.
- To provide quotations to customers and external sales team.
- To maintain Customer Relationship Management system to ensure accurate record of quotations, new customer information and call reports.
- To engage with engineering team to develop good technical understanding of our products.
- To maintain customer files, price history and ensuring filling system is accurate and up to date.
- To manage customer ordering process utilising our financial software (IFS).
- To be pro-active in building relationships with customers and keeping them up to date with order and delivery information.
- To assist the financial department in debtor chasing.
- To identify products that are ready for despatch and ensure shipments are made for on time delivery.
- To negotiate price increases and changes in trading terms with customers.
- To actively chase for new orders and updates on outstanding enquires.
- To negotiate terms & conditions with customers in conjunction with the Legal Department.
- Communicate important customer information with manufacturing and purchasing departments
Assist Commercial Manager with market research activities.
Personality & Attributes:
- Outgoing personality able to build high quality relationships with customers at all levels.
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to work within a team and learn from others.
- Responsive and self-motivated.
- Effective communicator at all organisational levels both oral and written.
- Good personal organisation with high attention to detail
- Flexibility to work additional or flexible hours as necessary, to satisfy the business needs
Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to at least GCSE pass grades or equivalent.
- Excellent computer skills; minimum fully conversant with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Recognised qualification such as NVQ Level 3 in a relevant discipline is preferred. (Customer Service, Business Administration)
Relevant experience within a similar role in a business to business environment
- Foreign language abilities are desirable but not essential
Salary / Package Details:
- On application.
- Personal Pension Plan with Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday and 8 bank / public holidays
- Company Sick Pay Scheme on completion of qualifying period
Hours of work: 37 hours basic per week. Monday - Thursday 8.00 am to 16.30 pm, Friday 8.00 am - 13.00pm