Senior Financial Accountant
Working with a market leader and getting regular facetime with the CFO is considered ordinary in this business. What really makes this client stand out is the autonomy and flexibility it offers.
In todays' market, candidates want to balance their work and life. Candidates want to be passionate about the job they do and be given the credit they deserve.
This role will offer you all this and more.
You will be managing a team, demonstrating your clear understanding of leadership not dictatorship. You have the opportunity to cultivate the way processes are beingn run as well as share best practices.
All you need is:
- To be fully up to date with IFRS
- Competently complete all stat accounts
- Strong working knowledge of cost centre management
- Know your way around budgets, forecasts and P&L production
- Have the mental agility and toughness to adapt under challenging situations
- Work with operations to iron out processes
- Challenge Commercial Managers who refuse to adapt to todays' methods
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
It would help if you:
- Have used systems like SAP/Oracle/Navision/Cognos
- Can confidently manipulate large sets of data on MS Excel, using pivot tables and vlookups
- Have managed or mentored a team
- Understand foundation level finance, PL/SL/BR
- Have managed a fixed asset register
- Posess a can-do attitude
- Aren't scared to roll up your sleeves and support your reports where neccasary
- Are accustomed to working to very tight deadlines
If the above is an attractive propistion to you, please get in touch.