Franchise Sales Assistant
To work closely with the Franchise Sales Manager and Senior Management team to actively recruit ambitious individuals who possess strong business acumen to become a Kare Plus franchise owner. You must be able to identify potential interest and to effectively navigate such applicants through the Kare Plus franchise award process.
This role has the capacity for progression and the applicant must be dynamic and able to manage their own role effectively and move with the needs and expansion of the brand.
- Speak with franchise prospects and present available franchise opportunities.
- Send relevant marketing literature to interested prospects.
- Determine a level of interest and validity of incoming franchise enquiries.
- Complete due diligence on each prospect to screen for our criteria.
- Liaise with existing businesses who have an interest in pursuing a secondary franchise territory - liaising with senior management to manage this request.
- To maintain daily contact with the franchise pipeline to actively encourage and support our applicants, following the company standard processes promoting an efficient completion of purchase.
- Meet and Greet visitors, organising accommodation and transport where relevant.
- Assist the franchise sales and marketing teams on key projects, such as events and exhibitions, attendance may also be required.
- Assist in the completion of key reports to enable the business to work out the level of effectiveness of marketing campaigns and lead generation
- Provides some administrative office support to Market Expansion Managers.
- Oversee email and direct marketing campaigns, assisting with pilots and projects, etc.
- Manage and oversee the franchise training week, ensuring this runs smoothly and effectively.
- Effectively complete any other responsibilities required by the business.