Project Readiness Manager
I am currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join my consultancy team working on-site in Wellesbourne with my highly reputable globally operating Automotive client. The purpose for this role is to deliver specific projects to time, cost and quality, to identify and manage as many risks as possible and to control all activities in order to ensure the project is successfully completed.
Role: Project Readiness Manager
- An individual who is results driven, demonstrates, tenacity, drive and perseverance, with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- An individual with the ability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with longer term planning
- An individual who is resilient, energetic and enthusiastic, able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
- An individual who is able to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
- A good communicator who can communicate complex ideas
- A effective team player, actively leads, develops and supports team members
- Expertise of delivering transformation change for automotive
- Experience in eCommerce /finance change and delivery of change
- Relevant qualification and/or training in a recognised appropriate Project Management methodology
- Stakeholder Management expertise, specifically the ability to confidently advise and influence senior stakeholders
- Commercially astute with an ability to understand the business function that this role supports