Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
* To work within a customer facing project team to deliver business process and application solutions to support business transition, transformation and business as usual activities
* To manage 3rd party suppliers including specification of requirements, product selection, technical liaison, technical compliance, inter-dependencies between suppliers, testing, scoping of support contracts and transfer into operations
* End to end responsibilty for the specification, design, configuration and deployment of the solutions, including all technical documentation, statements of work, process mapshandbooks, user guides, training and successful transfer into operations.
* To liaise with the customer and project team to ensure that the processes satisfy the contractual requirements
* To develop a strong understanding of the business and its operational requirements to advise the customer and project team on best practices
Typical Deliverables for the Role
* Development, documentation and deployment of business process
* Mapping business process requirements to applications
* Creating functional and technical specifications based on customer requirements
* Maintaining process documentation
* Data mapping and data migration from legacy systems
* Developing test plans and manage user acceptance testing
* Developing go-live strategy
* Create user instructions and communications
* Deliver user training and presentations
* Previous experience of delivering successful projects within a customer facing orgainsation.
* Experience and understanding of the project lifecycle and roles and responsibilities
* An in-depth understanding of how business's processes operate.
* Excellent understanding of business applications and software development process (including traditional and Agile methodologies).
* To demonstrate an active interest in keeping an upto date knowledge of applications.
* Ability to write clear requirement's specifications and business cases, in particular possess a good sense of logical structure and sequencing of deliverables.
* A computing, technical or business degree or equivalent experience.
* Excellent communication skills, including active listening to elicit requirements and presentation skills to explain solutions.
* Process Mapping (familiarity with common tools such as Visio or Nimbus).
* Team working to consolidate knowledge, requirements and solutions to deliver the best team result.
* Analytical and creative ability to develop logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
* Self-motivated and results orientated to see complex problems through to a solution.
* Able to relate to end users, business managers, developers, and other team members.
* Ability to adapt to new circumstances, work under time pressure, learn quickly and capture requirements rapidly
* Maintain a flexible attitude to the tasks assigned
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.