As a Maintenance Engineer your duties will include:
• Being a Multi skilled maintenance engineer, supporting a production facility.
• Ensuring plant machinery and equipment meets agreed standards of performance and complies with company polices and procedure.
• Solving equipment issues, using fault diagnosis.
• Minimise production down time
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have the following skills and experiences:
• Have proven experience within a manufacturing or like environment and hold recognised qualifications - Minimum of Mechanical City & Guilds
• Time served apprenticeship
• Possess fault diagnostics skills in Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Electrical and Mechanical equipment.
• Conversant with LEAN and continuous improvement techniques would be advantageous.
• Experience of project installations, machine enhancements and improvements to efficiency would also be advantages, along with experience with PLC's and ABB Robots.
• Ability to work on own initiative, proactive and a team member.
• Flexible in terms of working hours
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be expected to work the following shift pattern;
Monday - Thursday 06.30am - 16.45 / Friday 06.30am - 12.30pm
This a minimum 4 month contract. This may be extended to meet business needs.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.