Data Transfer Assistant
Based in Leamington Spa, our client is a market leading in their field.
This is a temporary position to support a migration project to their new system. You will be expected to work both independently, and as part of a team to ensure that all of the information has been successfully and accurately added. Training where required will be provided.
Reporting to the Manager, your primary duties will include, but not necessarily be limited to;
• Using templates to create documents
• Convert word document to the new format
• Upload information and feedback
• Upload SCORM files
• Upload badges and certificates
• Test and quality assure
• Attention to detail
• Data entry
• Microsoft office (especially Word and Outlook)
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Clear written and oral communication
• Good time management, reliable and punctual