Charge Nurse (RMN)
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced RMN to join our clients established department.
This is a full-time (37.5 hrs), permanent role with a salary of up to £35,704 per annum (depending upon experience and qualifications).
- To take an active role in management of the ward/unit under the supervision of the Ward Manager, and to take charge in his/her absence.
- Participate fully with the clinical team and undertake direct patient care.
- To promote and maintain a professional working environment, ensuring a high standard of care at all times, assisting with evaluation through clinical governance and audit.
- Support and lead regular patient feedback mechanisms, e.g. satisfaction surveys, outcome studies, community meetings.
- Ensure effective communication between medical and nursing staff both verbal and written.
- Ensure all CPA and risk assessment and HONOS is an integral part of the patients care and that it is monitored and updated on a regular basis.
- Assist and support regional management in developing and implementing new services.
- Provide leadership to staff to help achieve unit objectives and quality patient care. Evaluate daily workload and lead and motivate staff to work to their full potential.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
Successful candidates will be a qualified RMN with experience within a related operational or professional environment, including experience managing staff.
Flexible to work weekends and bank holidays.
Promote good relationships with patient, relatives, public, other care organisations and all members of the multidisciplinary care team.
To ensure audit compliance (CQC).
Promote good communication skills written and verbally
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- NMC Payment in full
At Healthier Recruitment, we are dedicated in finding our candidates their ideal roles. We go above and beyond the basic requirements of our candidates to find roles that not only match their overall package expectations but provide them with an opportunity to secure a position that offers personal fulfilment and the potential to develop within an organisation that shares similar visions and values.
Each and every candidate we work with is different, and therefore we take the time to get to know you and explore the potential career options that suit you best to ensure that your transition into a new role is both a smooth, stress free and enjoyable experience.