Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for a number of experienced, hard working Warehouse Operatives to join our prestigious blue chip client's expanding team in Solihull, West Midlands.
Successful candidates will be using tugs to transport various items between departments within the warehouse. Some heavy lifting will be involved, as well as general warehouse duties.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to achieve set targets
Previous experience working within a fast paced environment would be a major advantage. A full UK driving licence is essential.
Flexibility with shift patterns is required due to business expansion, however we have various shift patterns available. Shifts will total at 37 basic hours per week. Please see full details of working hours and pay rates below:
- £9.89 Day Shift: Mon - Thurs 07:00 - 15:30hrs Fri 07:00 - 12:00hrs
- £10.58 Early Shift: Mon - Thurs 05:45 - 13:30hrs Fri 06:00 - 12:00hrs
- £11.62 Late Shift: Mon - Thurs 13:15 - 21:00hrs Fri 12:00 - 18:00hrs
- £13.35 Night Shift: Mon - Thurs 20:45 - 06:00hrs
- £11.08 2 Shift Rotating: Mon - Fri Rotating Days and Back Shift
- £12.12 3 Shift Rotating: Mon - Fri Rotating Days/ Back Shift/Nights
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click the link to apply and search for Job ID 12189.