Parts Advisor Land Rover
As the Parts Advisor working for the Jaguar Land Rover Retail Network you will be an integral part of the team supporting the Parts Manager by using your knowledge of vehicle parts to serve both customers and the retail network. You shall be working closely with the service department to deliver excellent customer service.
Jaguar Land Rover offers you an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and will provide you with training and an excellent career pathway.
The Parts Advisor will be accountable for supporting and assisting colleagues and customers with parts identification, searching and sourcing parts from outside of the retailer when required
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Dealing with customers promptly and exceeding customer expectations both face to face and via the telephone
- Ability to organise and prioritise work effectively to achieve targets in a timely and efficient manner
- Sets high standards for self and others; works effectively in partnership with all colleagues; supports with actions that secure achievement of the team objectives
- Excellent organisational skills in a customer service environment
Ideally you will demonstrate the following:
- Prior knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Experience with accounting and payment processes including invoicing and payment collection
You will be working to ensure every point of customer contact is a success and will work towards customer first behaviours in every aspect of your role. You will ensure that standards are maintained and that the customer is attended to within agreed timescales, telephone enquires answered within agreed rings and customer satisfaction is met.
For more information regarding this opportunity "APPLY NOW"