Banking Business Analyst
A Banking Business Analyst is required by a top tier global investment bank to join a team responsible for the implementation of new regulatory projects into the Bank`s infrastructure, closing out audit points and improving process efficiency for existing regulations. The team`s key tasks include project management planning and delivery, Book of Work (BOW)/roadmap maintenance, impact analysis, business requirements, process mapping, training, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), communication and awareness, and post go live monitoring and support.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Work in partnership with Technology, CDS Operations, Tax Operations, Group Tax, the Responsible Office for FATCA/CRS, and Business to deliver process and technical change against open audit points, policy and regulatory change, self-identified issues, process efficiency improvements.
- Oversee project delivery of Book of Work items from initial prioritization, through the technology delivery framework to operational implementation.
- Review new policy guidance from Group Tax and perform impact assessment across New Client Adoption (NCA) processes, system architecture, and the remediation streams
- As part of the "Agile" technology delivery framework, work with various stakeholders to gather business requirements input for tactical and strategic enhancements.
- Process mapping to show current state/future state architecture/process/Target Operating Model (TOM)
- Pull together PowerPoint presentations for project plan updates/impact assessments/analysis for senior audience
- Build and maintain BOW Roadmap for key deliverables
- Plan for and manage workshops as necessary
- Review of procedures and processes to identify and document impacts on underlying processes, systems, people and the organisational structure.
- Define the Operational Readiness approach and required training for process and technical change
- Conduct/assist with necessary training on new process change and system enhancements
- Participate and provide results for UAT testing
You will be an experienced Business Analyst from the Banking or Financial Services arena, with experience of the full project lifecycle and the change delivery process including requirements gathering, planning / operational readiness training and UAT. You must possess strong MI / reporting skills and have the ability to produce detailed analysis and presentations for senior management. Superior communication and stakeholder management skills are a prerequisite for the role.