Newly Qualified Nurse - Physical & Learning Disabilities
Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Young Adults Physical & Learning Disabilities - Staffordshire, West Midlands - £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Working hours: Full time
I am currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join this diverse and highly motivated team of nurses in this nursing home.
The team work tirelessly to deliver an exceptional standard of care to residents with age related needs.
As Newly Qualified Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) you will be required to build a therapeutic relationship with these individuals enabling you to be astute enough to notice the slightest fluctuation in your patient's condition, and have the emotional intelligence to react quickly to their needs.
In the role of Newly Qualified Nurse, you will be working as part of a primary care team allocated to specific residents. Your priority is to provide relevant care at an exceptional level and to ensure that those in your care are treated with respect and are able to have independence which enables them to enjoy their life at the home.
Benefits for the Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD include:
- Competitive salary
- Support with revalidation
- Continuous professional training
- Thorough induction
As a Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD your responsibilities will be:
- Liaise with parents, carers and relevant professionals to devise care plans which reflect physical, psychological and spiritual needs of the resident. Implement and evaluate the care plans.
- Develop links with all residents' relatives, care agencies and professional staff to facilitate seamless care delivery.
- Organise regular care reviews and attend meetings pertaining to individual patients.
- Promote collaborative working partnerships and effective communication between all members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensure that all clinical incidents/near misses within the sphere of responsibility are managed in a timely manner. Report any action taken to the home manager or their deputy to minimise risk.
The ideal candidate for this Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD will have:
- A Registered Nursing ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) qualification
- A current and valid registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK
- Up to date knowledge of current practices
For full job description or to discuss the role further please call Alice on: [... Click Apply...]or send your CV to: [... Click Apply...]