Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home
Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Oswestry, West Midlands - Up to £15 per hour
Working Hours: Full time
Benefits: Generous holiday allowance, welcome bonus, pension scheme, development programme
This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN or RMN who has passion for caring for the elderly and who wants to improve on their clinical skills in a nursing home setting. Being part of this large, national healthcare company you will benefit from a comprehensive induction programme, and ongoing training and development.
The home delivers care to elderly residents who have age related illness alongside specialist dementia care. Experienced in a similarly complex care setting you will be proficient in all clinical competencies and confident in leading a team, providing mentorship to junior members of staff on shifts.
As an RGN or RMN, you will be joining a highly skilled and experienced team who all take pride in their role, are passionate about the care which they provide, and work hard to provide a homely atmosphere for each of their residents.
As Staff Nurse you will be providing clinical guidance and mentorship to all junior members of the healthcare team; including nurses, healthcare assistants and students.
Benefits for the Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction package
- Ongoing professional support and guidance
- Support through revalidation
- Free parking and uniform
- Employee discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Generous holiday allowance
The role of the Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN is:
- Ensure the highest standards of care are delivered with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A general nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN ) with strong clinical skills
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Alice on [... Click Apply...]or send your CV to [... Click Apply...]