Apprentice Technician - Manufacturing Operations
We are looking for an Apprentice Operations Technician to join our Samsung accredited repair team.
The purpose of the apprentice role is to work to best practices and follow documented procedures to complete quality checking services on mobile devices in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Uses computerised or manual processes to complete checks on mobile devices to an exacting standard.
- Pays attention to detail to ensure accuracy of work and takes responsibility for the quality of work produced.
- Communicates effectively with colleagues and asks questions to check understanding of processes.
- Works to develop additional knowledge and technical skills through internal or external training.
- Produces an appropriate quantity of work. Strives to meet and exceed targets. Contributes to performance of the team.
- Works hard to deliver outputs on time on to meet and exceed customer expectation.
- Notifies Job Supervisor of problems in a timely manner. Contributes to problem resolution
- Conforms to business and customer security and compliance policies
- Contributes to maintaining a safe working environment and raises H&S concerns.
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with colleagues and Managers.
Click 'apply now' to submit your details for consideration. Please attach your CV with your application