Newly Qualified Nurse - Physical & Learning Disabilities
Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD - Young Adults - Physical & Learning Disabilities - Worcestershire, West Midlands - £24,000 - £27,885 pro rata
Working hours: Full time
I am currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) to join this diverse and highly motivated team of nurses in this nursing home which cares for young adults.
You would be joining one of the local area's most well regarded registered charities and healthcare providers. The team work tirelessly to deliver an exceptional standard of care to residents with physical and disability related needs.
In the role of Newly Qualified Nurse, you will be working as part of a primary care team allocated to specific residents. Your priority is to provide relevant care at an exceptional level and to ensure that those in your care are treated with respect and are able to have independence which enables them to enjoy their life at the home.
Benefits for Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD include:
- Competitive salary
- Option to work short shifts
- Support with revalidation
- Continuous professional training
- Thorough induction
As a Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD your responsibilities will be:
- Liaise with parents, carers and relevant professionals to devise care plans which reflect physical, psychological and spiritual needs of the resident. Implement and evaluate the care plans.
- Develop links with all residents' relatives, care agencies and professional staff to facilitate seamless care delivery.
- Organise regular care reviews and attend meetings pertaining to individual patients.
- Promote collaborative working partnerships and effective communication between all members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensure that all clinical incidents/near misses within the sphere of responsibility are managed in a timely manner. Report any action taken to the home manager or their deputy to minimise risk.
The ideal candidate for this Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD will have:
- A Qualified Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD qualification
- A current and valid registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK
- Up to date knowledge of current practices
For full job description or to discuss the role further please call Alice on: [... Click Apply...]or send your CV to: [... Click Apply...]