Registered Mental Health Nurse
We'd like you to join us
Medacs Healthcare, is one of the UK's leading nursing and care agency's. Medacs are recruiting experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to work in hospitals in the West Midlands.
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part time opportunities available for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) who have recent relevant UK experience in a similar role to provide care and support in the West Midlands.
We have a variety of shifts available on a bank shift basis. We work from your availability offering you flexibility to work when you want. You can work with Medacs on a full time basis or to supplement your main income.
Our Hourly rates are £14.10 up to £26.50. Limited company nurses welcome.
What can we offer?
By joining Medacs Healthcare you can enjoy:
- Flexible working hours - to fit around your commitments
- Volume of jobs - 1000s of daily shifts across England and Wales
- Dedicated consultant - focused on your needs
- First sight of shifts - we hold preferred supplier status across multiple trusts
- Competitive pay rates - with daily payroll
- Advanced notice - no sitting around waiting for the phone to ring
- Block bookings available - great if you need guaranteed work
- Lucrative referral scheme - refer a friend and earn some extra cash*
What do I need to work for Medacs?
- Minimum 6 months recent relevant UK experience
- Full occupational health immunisation, with evidence, including Hep B, MMR, TB, Varicella
- Current NMC PIN
Apply today by clicking the "Apply Now" button or by calling our Registration team on [... Click Apply...] or [... Click Apply...].
Please note due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those that are suitable. We thank you in advance for your application.
Medacs Healthcare is a healthcare recruitment agency for Registered General Nurses (RGNs), Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) and Healthcare Assistants (HCAs). We can offer you a fantastic variety of long and short term temporary nursing jobs.