Warranty Administrator,Mercedes-Benz of WalsallContract Type: PermanentRef. req246There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.About the roleYou will ensure accurate submissions of warranty and goodwill claims on a daily basis and also monitoring daily, weekly and monthly warranty reports. You will also be responsible for general administrative duties for service work.
- Examining completed warranty repair orders, preparing claim forms and supporting material
- Ensuring maximum return from the manufacturer for all warranty work including the issue of credit notes and associated paperwork
- Review warranty reporting systems with the line manager to identify improvements where possible.
- Administer warranty policy in the best interests of the Audi Centre, manufacturer and customer.
- Input of manufacturer's warranty payments, Return of warranty parts to manufacturer and Reconciliation of warranty schedule
- To keep accurate records of warranty submissions, credits, rejections and customer contributions towards goodwill claims
- General administrative duties
- Ensure that all front line staff complete records correctly when warranty is diagnosed on a vehicle
- Maintain relationships with other staff members, specialist repairers and manufacturers' representatives
- Inform all relevant staff of forthcoming recall campaigns and changes in warranty/goodwill procedure
- Maintain knowledge on all warranty procedures and documentation
- Warranty administration experience gained from within a main dealer is advantageous but not essentialStrong administrative experience is essentialAbility to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, identify priorities and schedule work appropriatelyA friendly but professional manner and able to demonstrate integrity, discretion and objectivityAble to meet deadlines without compromising on the quality of workExcellent interpersonal able to develop productive and cooperative relationships with customers & colleagues, through the use of rapport building techniques & empathyAble to maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, the client base and the manufacturersAs you will be working closely with the Service Team and the relevant manufacturers some technical knowledge would be an advantage