Position: Java Developer
Location: Malvern, Worcestershire
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday + 8 BH's, Contributed pension (up to 5%), Flexible working, Company annual bonus scheme (performance related)
This is a unique and fantastic opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join a leading software house in their in-house delivery team. You will be an experienced Server-Side Java Developer who loves solving hard core java engineering problems.
You will work on new implementations, enhancements and fixes on software as well as providing the organisations customers short-term fixes and long term solutions.
You will have experience of delivering high-quality code and have technical expertise in Java, JavaEE, Spring or another Java Sever-side development experience.
- Highly competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension - up to 5%
- 25 Days annual leave, + 8 Bank Holiday's
- Flexible working
- Company annual bonus scheme (performance related)
- 4+ years Java, JavaEE, Spring or other server-side Java development Experience
- 4+ years JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, GlassFish or Tomcat experience
- Strong skills in fundamental supporting technologies and specifications - XSD, XPath, XSLT, XQuery, Webservices (WSDL, SOAP/xml ; REST/json protocols)
- Basic PL/ SQL
Further to this, the below skills are highly desirable;
- Oracle SOA Suite development
- Oracle ADF development
- Data Grids (Coherence, Hazelcast, Infinispan)
- Big Data (Cassandra, Hadoop)
- Messaging Systems
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us