SME Telelsales advisor
SME B2B Telesales role: Do you have a passion for Sales, do you want to earn a good basic salary with High OTE earning potential. Are you an experienced telesales adviser who can keep your self-motivated and fit well into a team of other advisers and motivate each other?
If yes then I have an excellent opportunity to earn the following…
SME Telesales Salary: £15,000 basic, 1st year OTE £31,600, rising to realistic OTE of £40,000 (highest performers earning approx. £60,000 PA).
The start date for this amazing opportunity is 2nd October 2017 and the assessments will be taking place on Wednesday 13th September and Thursday 14th September 9am to 1pm.
Your working hours will be 8.45am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday with a 30 minute lunch.
Candidates from an energy or utility industry welcomed as this will be working for one of the UK’s fastest growing energy suppliers.
Essential Functional Skills/Experience - SME B2B Telesales Role
- Proven ability to recognise customers’ needs, and to convert these into sales
- Strong rapport building and negotiation skills, preferably gained within a B2B sales environment
- Passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience
- Have experience of working within an outbound call centre, preferably within a B2B environment
- Has exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
- A team player who values their colleagues
- Ability to work without supervision, whilst still being open to coaching
- Has experience of working in a high-performing, target-focussed environments
- Natural rapport builder, showing a genuine love for prospects and customers
To be considered for the role or to find out more then please contact Mark Bryan at our Birmingham Branch.
We aim to reply to all candidates within 5 working days however if you haven’t been contacted within this time then unfortunately on this occasion you haven’t been successful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75789548