Onsite Recruitment Consultant
Are looking to work for a company that values you as a person? Are you looking for a job that offers genuine career progression opportunities? We may have the position just for you. The position will be based onsite with one of our prestigious clients based in Bournville, Birmingham.
You will be working as part of a team to meet the clients recruitment needs for their temporary workforce. With an onsite office and free onsite parking you will be truly immersed in the successful day to day operation. This role includes growth and development within the business and we plan to help you succeed in your career.
For this role you will need:
Sourcing and Candidate Management
- To utilise a variety of methods to source appropriate flex-workers/candidates and to carry out registration, assessment of skills and referencing.
- Be the main point of contact for any queries relating to client or candidate.
- Maintaining an availability pool to cope with the day to day flex of the clients requirements.
- Managing productivity of all workers within the working environment.
Administration and reporting
- Maintain efficient administrative procedures utilising the Randstad front office ICT system.
- Maintain efficient administrative procedures utilising the clients candidate management system.
- Execute all aspect of administrative tasks relating to the client/candidates.
- Generate the expected management information.
- To undertake any other tasks, deemed to be appropriate to this role, as directed by a member of Management.
- Comply with company policies and procedures including business principles, misconduct reporting procedure and competition law compliance policy to meet Randstad's expectations concerning professional conduct.
Personal Characteristics/Behavioural competencies
- Customer Focus
- Attention to detail
- Drive and Motivation
- Pro-active approach
- Achievement Orientation
- Strong independence
Hours of work are rotating weekley as shown below;
- 07:00am - 15:30pm
- 11:30am - 20:00pm
If you tick all the boxes please apply today and one of our talent acquisition team will be in contact shortly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75819807