Occupational Health Advisor - Redditch - Temporary 3-5 days/week
Job Ref: PK-3873
Occupational Health Advisor
Location: Redditch, West Midlands
Job Type: Temporary - Full Time or Part Time
My client is looking to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor on a full or part time temporary basis in Redditch, West Midlands. They ideally want someone to work Monday – Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm. The successful candidate will be required to provide an occupational health service to new and existing clients and be responsible for undertaking:-
- Sickness Absence Case Management telephone consultations
- Report Writing and Back to Work Plans
- Interpret and escalate health surveillance
- HAVS qualification would be ideal however they are prepared to put the right candidate on the course if not.
- Health Surveillance Skills Required
- Vision Screening
To apply you will be a registered nurse ideally with an occupational health qualification (Degree or Diploma). Start ASAP.