RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Specialist Dementia Nursing Home
RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Specialist Dementia Nursing Home - Coventry - £15.30 per hour + Tier 2 Sponsorship Available
Working Hours: 8 - 8 shifts, days and nights
I am currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) for a permanent opportunity in a Nursing Home in Coventry.
The home is part of one of the county's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse role include:
- Generous salary of £15.30
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
To apply for this exciting opportunity send your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Harry on [... Click Apply...].