Registered Nurse - RMN or RGN - Nursing Home
Registered Nurse - RMN or RGN - Nursing Home - Allesley, Coventry - £31,028 per annum - Tier 2 Sponsorship Available
Working Hours: 8 - 8 shifts, days and nights
I am currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) for a permanent opportunity in a Nursing Home in Coventry.
The home is part of one of the county's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team. They will also offer a tier 2 sponsorship if needed.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RMN or RGN role include:
- Generous salary of £31,028 per annum
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
As a Registered Nurse - RMN or RGN you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Registered Nurse - RMN or RGN, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
To apply for this exciting opportunity send your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Harry on [... Click Apply...].