Learning and Development Manager
L&D MANAGER – LICHFIELD – £30K - £33K
We are pleased to be partnering our client in recruiting for an L&D Manager on a permanent basis in Lichfield.
As the successful L&D Manager, you will implement and deliver the company’s L&D programme from both an operational and strategic standpoint.
• Leading on all L&D initiatives
• Design and implement L&D programmes
• ELearning – both in house and with third parties
• Every aspect of L&D – Training needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation for incorporating learning needs
• Design content for course materials
• Manage the training budget
• Any duties as required
• L&D qualification eg. CIPD/ CTP or BILD at Level 5
• Demonstrable practical experience within L&D function
• Experience of designing content for blended/ eLearning
• Experience of working to deadlines
• Ability to use own initiative
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to travel when necessary
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialize exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
To find out more about us please visit our website
Join the Ashley Kate HR LinkedIn group
And follow us on Twitter
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.