Registered Nurse - RMN or RGN - Dementia Nursing Home
Registered Nurse - RMN or RGN - Award Winning Dementia Nursing Home - Rugby, Warwickshire - £16 per hour
Working Hours: 8 - 8 shifts - days only
I am currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) for a permanent opportunity in a Dementia Nursing Home in Rugby.
The home is part of one of the county's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated Registered Nurse - RMN or RMN to join their existing team.
The home is an exciting new service in the heart of Warwickshire. They provide care and support for people living with dementia who require residential care in their newly developed residential dementia care home. They also provide nursing care for those who require registered nurse support in the nursing part of the home and residential care for those who need a little support.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RMN or RMN role include:
- Generous salary of £16/hour
- Relevant training and development
- Funding for mentoring qualification
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
As a Registered Nurse - RMN or RMN you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Registered Nurse - RMN or RMN, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments