This leading manufacturing business is seeking a HR Administrator to join an established team, within this highly fast paced business.
Have grown at a rate of 20% year on year since its inception, the business boasts close to a £100 million turnover, and will provide an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to build on existing experience of having worked as a HR Administrator.
Reporting to the HR Manager you will provide a comprehensive generalist administrative service to the business with responsibilities including:
• General HR administration; employee contracts, change to terms letters, and references.
• Managing processes such as; Short Term and Long Term Absence including Bradford Factor, Probationary Periods, Maternity, Paternity and Flexible Working
• Minute taking for HR meetings such as; monthly Works Council
• Maintaining all electronic HR records
• The day to day management of recruitment; liaising with agencies, collating and tracking CV’s to create a talent pool external & internal, organisation of interviews and feedback and preparation and administration of internal and external appointments.
• Disciplinary note taking
To be considered for this role you must have 12 months experience of having worked as a HR Administrator, and be part-CIPD qualified (at the beginning of working towards your CIPD).
If this role is of interest do not hesitate in sending your CV to Matt Greenberg at email@example.com or calling Matt on 0121 450 5030 to discuss things further.