Sales Development Manager
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Development Manager to join our growing TPS business.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, the TPS Sales Development Manager is responsible for building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers and achieving sales targets for the customer based in their defined territory.
Key activities will include:
• Achieve sales targets for the customers based in a defined territory
• Work within the identified sales strategy to increase sales revenues from higher segmented customer accounts
• Identify and leverage potential sales opportunities within customer base
• Identify potential new customer account within TPS Centre territory
• Maintain own product knowledge and awareness of competitor activity
• Develop and build strong relationships with all customers
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Ensure customer discounts are appropriately applied based on spend levels
• Assist, liaise with and support the TPS Centre team to ensure good working relationships and delivery of excellent customer service
• Work with the Sales Manager, Parts Sales Executive team, and others to achieve sales targets and provide a joined up approach to sales
Systems and processes
• Maintain accurate customer records and adhere to the Data Protection Act
• Interrogate sales data to ensure that multiple sales call objectives are set prior to customer visits
• Ensure compliance with business standards and processes, financial, legal and ethical guidelines (including Warranty)
Skills and Experience Required
As part of the Volkswagen Group along with Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Volkswagen passenger cars and Commercial Vehicles, we are a national network of TPS Centres. We have a 1,500-strong national workforce with a management team that prides itself on creating an environment that allows our people to excel.
For TPS, Genuine Parts are just as important as Genuine People. Our knowledgeable team build lasting relationships with our customers by helping them find genuine Volkswagen Group Parts that fit first time, every time.
We provide an on demand delivery service, on-going offers and promotions and service that our customers trust.
Nationally launched as a new brand concept in 2006, TPS has experienced rapid and consistent results in the number of TPS Centres opened and financial growth. The customer service we provide is market leading - with 9 out of 10 customers saying we are easy to do business with.