Newly Qualified Staff Nurse - Preceptorship - RMN or RNLD
Newly Qualified Staff Nurse - Preceptorship - RMN or RNLD - Mental Health Hospital - Telford - Starting salary to £25,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
I am currently looking for a dedicated and ambitious Newly Qualified Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) to take on their preceptorship within a mental health setting. Your starting salary for this newly qualified position will be £25,000 which will increase once you have completed your preceptorship.
Within this newly qualified nurse position, you will receive excellent support from management and senior staff while you compete your preceptorship and will have a thorough induction.
My client is currently interviewing nurses ahead of graduation in summer 2017. This is an exciting opportunity for a nurse who has just qualified and is looking for a Hospital that will offer you support, extensive training prior to working on the floor and also a mentor to support you over the first 6 months after qualifying.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented RMN or RNLD to build their career within an established company who offer fantastic training and progression. The Hospital has expanded over the last two years and there are now opportunities to gain experience with a wide variety of clients groups within mental health.
As a Newly Qualified Staff Nurse - Preceptorship - RMN or RNLD, you will be responsible for:
- Applying research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
- Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
- Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
- Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
As a Newly Qualified Staff Nurse - Preceptorship - RMN or RNLD, you will have:
- A RMN or RNLD qualification
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to: [... Click Apply...] or call Alice on: [... Click Apply...].