Recruiting now - Urgent Care - ENP / ECP / ANP's nationally
Connaught Resourcing are currently looking to expand their pool of Urgent Care Practitioners for a variety of opportunities nationally.
We have a number of clients who urgently require Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Emergency Care Practitioners, Emergency Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners and Triage Nurses to work in busy Out of Hours and Urgent Care Centres across the country.
We are particularly interested to hear from candidates who are based in, or can travel to the Stoke area as one of our large clients currently has a number of shifts on offer.
Connaught Resourcing have robust processes in place, including first class payroll and HR, and offer accessibility, honesty and transparency for all candidates, supported by an experienced consultant on a long term basis, to ensure your needs are understood and met.
Main duties of these roles will include the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and discharging of patients presenting at the centre with undiagnosed and undifferentiated conditions. Previous experience of working within a Walk in Centre or Urgent Care Centre is required.
To be considered for this role you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
- You must hold a full nursing or paramedic qualification, and be registered with the NMC or HCPC
- Hold a minor illness or minor injury qualification
- Must be an autonomous practitioner (ANP, or ECP)
- Preferably a prescriber, although none prescribing roles are available
- Must be able to see all ages and conditions of minor illness
- Have experience in assessment and treatment of minor illnesses and/or minor injury
- Minor injury experience desirable but minor illness most crucial
Please send your CV to Laura Evans to facilitate an informal conversation in the first instance
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.