Database Administrator / Office Admin / Administrator
Job Title: Customer Administrator - Part Time
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Working Hours: Fixed 20 hours a week (ideally over 4-5 days, to be discussed)
The Company has been in distribution and wholesaling for over 80 years with a product portfolio that now spans the Automotive, Travel & Leisure, Maintenance & Accessories and Retail sectors. Employing over 1,000 people, they operate across the UK through a network of 23 sites.
Purpose of the Job:
In your role, you will demonstrate your ability to meet customer account queries while communicating effectively throughout our branches. These will include; creating, amending and administrating database accounts to ensure customers can order efficiently. You will show your determination in problem solving and present a systematic view to daily tasks. You will take a pro-active approach to your role and be the main go-to person within the Customer Administration Team.
Key responsibilities and duties - daily tasks will include but not be limited to:
System Database Administration:
- General system updating of accounts. I.e. address, email, telephone, mailing list and invoicing method
- Create new accounts, assign account number
- Migrate customers to different accounts when joining/leaving buying groups. Ensuring smooth transition
- Updating customer unique pricing terms by supplier and updating contract pricing based on specific part numbers
- Load bulk changes to numerous customer accounts
- Investigate and query inconsistencies to ensure the system is maintained accurately
Other Key Areas:
- Assist in project developments designed to make processes more effective
- Prioritise and focus on areas of work that require same day turn around
- Facilitate effective communication
- Product administration team cover where needed - status changes, descriptions and loading new to ranges
- Pricing Department
- Sales Ledger
- eBusiness Department
- Branches - Telesales, Branch Managers and Territory Managers
Our Client are looking for someone who is has an eye for detail and is enthusiastic in their role. They will provide training to help you maintain our systems accurately and support you in learning new skills to carry out your work efficiently.
They offer a competitive salary, 5% matched pension contribution, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, Specsavers eye tests.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Appointment Booker, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service, Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer, Administrator, Admin, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Admin, Customer Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Database Admin, System Admin, Admin Assistant, Data Entry, Data Analyst will be considered for this role.