RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Birmingham, West Midlands - £16 per hour
Working Hours: Full or Part Time opportunities
I am currently recruiting for an experienced and ambitious Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join this large elderly and dementia nursing home in Birmingham, West Midlands as a Staff Nurse.
This nursing home provides care for elderly residents with age related nursing needs as well as mental health condition and some challenging behaviour.
As a Staff Nurse, you will be joining one of the country's most well regarded elderly care companies and will be supported in your training and development. You will be joining a diligent team who provide compassionate care to all residents.
I am looking for someone with strong passion and commitment to contribute and support the specialist service provision.
Benefits for RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse include:
- Competitive salary
- Thorough induction and comprehensive training programme
- Support through revalidation process
- Career development opportunities
The role of the RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A registered nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Alice on: [... Click Apply...]or send your CV to [... Click Apply...]