Product Design Engineer
This leading manufacturer of luxury bathroom products that has been trading for over 25 years, supplying clients in the UK and abroad, currently has an exciting opportunity for a full-time position of Product Design Engineer to join their friendly team based in Leicestershire.
Product design is key to the ongoing success of their business. This varied role is ideal for an experienced and driven individual with a flair for innovation and design.
As Product Design Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical engineering support company-wide
- Responsibility for product design process from concept to completion of projects
- Generating and maintaining relevant documentation
- Organising and conducting product testing in line with industry standards
- Designing and procuring prototype parts
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Communicating with all interested parties
For the role of Product Design Engineer, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Sound knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD software
- Previous experience in a product/concept design role
- Excellent Design for Manufacture and Assembly skills
- Strong problem solving skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a sound appreciation of business demands are key, as well as project management experience.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes
- Excellent IT skills
Don't delay in applying, interviews slots are available over the next couple of weeks.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.