Project Engineer - 33908 - up to £2206/hr Ltd Co - Body
A Project Engineer is required to join a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire. This role will be representing Body Engineering in concept phase of programmes - Project Management or CAD Development.
- Body Engineering
- Project Management
- Geometry visualisation
- Able to demonstrate the ability to lead the resolution of technical issues within a team environment with the ability to interface directly with Engineering, Design and Manufacturing teams.
- Should exhibit excellent communication, interpersonal skills, self-confidence, a 'passion for the product' and be self-motivated to deliver with minimum supervision.
- High level of computer literacy, particularly in MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint & Word is required.
- Desire to challenge the current way of working and identify improvements.
- Knowledge of vehicle Body Engineering systems and component design, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- CAD (CATIA V5) geometry creation desired
- Educated to degree level would be advantageous
- Relevant Engineering qualification - BEng (or equivalent) preferred
If you are interested in this position, please apply now with an up to date CV. For more information please contact Lois Weston on or email .