Our client is a Manufacturing and Production looking to recruit an IT Manager to join their business in Birmingham
Our client are a Manufacturing and Production business who operate on a global scale.
As part of the IT Manager role your main responsibilities will be:
- To be the sole point of contact for IT within our client's business
- To take responsibility for all areas of IT
- To provide hands-on IT support of our client's IT Infrastructure environment
- To take responsibility for an IT related projects such as systems upgrades and/or implementations
- To manage third party suppliers to ensure the service received by the business is at a high standard
- To set-up new users and build excellent relationships across the business
- To implement and install new software and hardware.
To be successful in your application for the IT Manager role you will:
- Have a strong background in hands-on IT management roles
- Have excellent skills with all of the following: Windows 7/10, configuring and supporting Windows Server 2012/2016, configuring and supporting VMWare/Hyper V and configuring network switches/routers (ideally HP).
- Have demonstrable experience of managing third party suppliers successfully
- Have excellent communication skills and the desire to get out into the business and be the face of IT
- Ideally have worked with an ERP or on a ERP upgrade
- Any experience with any of the following technologies is highly desirable; AS400, Infor System 21, Office 365, Mitel, and Time and Attendance software.
- Have experience within Automotive or Manufacturing environments
£30,000-£40,000 + Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75819383