Interim HR Programme Manager - People & Change
As Interim People & Change Programme Manager your responsibilities as part of the organisational change transformation will include process, structures, estates and closures as well as the culture change programme.
A successful, growing and evolving Not for Profit organisation going through an exciting period of change. This business has a strong ethical code combined with professionalism and a vast range of resources, skills and experience within the Organisation.
In this Interim People & Change Programme Manager role you will bring these together to deliver the target operating model, deliver process re-engineering and deliver substantial cost efficiencies and and synergies. Key aspects will include:
- Owning the programme and chairing internal steering groups, reporting to the programme director.
- Take accountability for the delivery of the Programme, delivering contractual commitments, expectations and delivery plans on time and within budget.
- Effectively managing risks, issues, assumptions and change requests across all initiatives.
- Ensuring that solution requirements are defined, delivered and monitored following agreed standards and governance.
- Working as part of a high-performing, collaborative team comprising internal and external partners.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement in line with standards and efficiencies.
To be considered for the Interim People & Change Programme Manager role you will require extensive experience in leading organisational and people change transformation functions, delivering large scale change initiatives.
In addition exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills are key as well as experience of managing change ideally within a matrix environment.
Competitive salary (pro rata 12 months FTC)