Unit Manager - Complex Needs - RGN, RMN, RNLD
Unit Manager - Complex Needs - Young Adults - RGN, RMN, RNLD - Sandwell, West Midlands - £16.25 per hour
Contract: Permanent, 42 hours per week
I am presently looking for a passionate and experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join this small home in Sandwell, West Midlands as Unit Manager.
The service itself provides care for young adults suffering from physical disabilities and complex needs. Those needs include neurological disorders, Huntington's disease, Autism, Asperger Syndrome and Multiple Sclerosis.
As a Unit Manager, you will be joining one of the country's most well respected healthcare providers in this service which provides outstanding care to young adults with complex physical needs. You will have experience working in a similar care setting and be passionate about working with younger people with complex diagnoses.
The benefits of this Unit Manager RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Competitive salary with annual review
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Assistance with revalidation process
- Opportunities to gain additional City & Guilds qualifications
- Online benefits scheme including high street retailers
- Comprehensive training and induction
My client is a small, purpose built, service which is part of one of the private sector's most well-known healthcare groups. As a permanent employee you will benefit from comprehensive induction and training, the opportunity to work in a rewarding environment and the option to pursue a range of City & Guilds qualifications. They will also support you throughout the Revalidation process and encourage your development wherever possible whether that be clinically or professionally.
As a Unit Manager RGN, RMN, RNLD you will be responsible for:
- Conducting pre-admission assessments, assessing care requirements
- Providing safe and effective means for the ordering, handling, storage, recording and disposal of drugs
- Ordering clinical supplies to budget, ensuring safe storage, stock rotation and usage
- Reviewing and documenting care plans regularly
- Participating in an on-call system to support the nurse in charge
- Deputising for the Registered Home Manager where necessary
As a Unit Manager RGN, RMN, RNLD you will have:
- Experience in a supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of CQC regulations and requirements
- A Registered Nurse qualification ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send your CV to: [... Click Apply...] or call Alice on [... Click Apply...].