Merchandiser, 6 month contract - West Midlands
My client, an established multiproduct retailer with impressive growth plans for 2018, is looking for an immediately available branch merchandiser to help support with a number of projects. This is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door with a retail giant within their sector.
Initially for a 6 month contract, this role will play a vital part in building more locally focused ranges across the UK business and driving overall profitability. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the creation of local ranges, by analysing nationwide sales data
- Developing branch merchandising plans to support on-going profitability , working with the team to ensure the plans are implemented
- Working with category teams to gain a deep understanding of the product
- Engaging further stakeholders within the business
To be considered for this role, you must possess:
- Experience in merchandising/branch merchandising from a retail background
- Advanced MS Excel skills along with proficiency in other packages
- The ability to work with pace, and "hit the ground running"
- High organisational skills
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please get in touch with an up to date CV today!