Mobile Engineer - Stoke On Trent
Brief details of the position
A vacancy has arisen for the post of Mobile Engineer in Stoke on Trent. Specific experience at a day-to-day operational level to suit the environment. Other than formally qualified, a person with the ability to deal with tasks and experience of dealing with various building services issues such as:
Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks
Mechanical and Electrical works
Minor plumbing works
Minor buildings works
And others as they arise as this list is not exhaustive
Main duties and responsibilities:
To implement the building services planned preventative maintenance (PPM) programme and Reactive Maintenance in accordance with the building operating manuals and in compliance with the contract service levels.
- To implement mechanical, electrical and fabric PPM in accordance with the O&M Manuals and service levels to their skill level
- To implement and co-ordinate the activities of specialist subcontractors into the PPM programme
- To carry out RM in response to Help Desk requirements in compliance with the contract service level outputs
- To report back to the Help Desk and the Regional FM on completion of PPM and RM tasks
- To support the Assistant Regional FM / Regional FM in all aspects of delivering the FM services contract
Other duties as may be required from time to time depending on the needs of the business
- A recognised Electrical/Mechanical qualification
- Good knowledge of HVAC equipment / Plumbing / Building Fabric
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Have a flexible approach towards the working day.
- Ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role
- A flexible attitude
- Ideally live local to Stoke on Trent as a call out system is operated
- The successful applicant will also be required to undertake and obtain a DBS check (at the company's cost) during the first month of commencement of employment.
Salary - To be discussed during interview