PFI Operations Manager
The PFI Operations Manager will be managing contracts with Education clients based from Birmingham but working with clients across the South of England.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- to comply with the requirements of the SPV H&S Policy
- managing the interfaces between the Client, SPV and Facilities Management Contractors
- Overcoming operational issues and managing day to day problems
This position will be working for a well regarded outsourcing company with a broad range of contracts across the country working with both public and private sector clients.
The main responsibilities for the PFI Operations Manager include:
- Chair the monthly Project Meetings attended by the Facilities Management Subcontractor and Client
- Attendance at school liaison meetings and collaboration meetings
- Manage and document the Change Procedure
- Manage the interfaces between the Client, Building Subcontractor (latent defects resolution), Facilities Management Subcontractor and Funders Technical Adviser
- Assist with the preparation of internal management reports
- Liaise within internally with the SPV's Company Secretary and Operational Finance Team.
Candidates for this role will need to degree qualified and have experience in a similar role for a minimum of 4 years including management and commercial responsibility. You will need a good understanding of PFI and PPP contracts as well as excellent commercial awareness and good negotiation skills. You will need some flexibility around travel for this role.
The PFI Operations Manager will receive a salary of between £45k and £55k plus a car and excellent corporate benefits.