Executive Team Administrator - Operations, Burton Upon Trent
Provide administrative support to the respective Executive PA and business area.
Should be able to demonstrate good organisational skills, be highly self-motivated and able to work at a high level of discretion and confidentiality at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator who is able to work under their own initiative. We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate agility in delivering against deadlines as well as dealing with and prioritising daily administrative demands. The ideal candidate will be someone who is robust, confident in dealing with colleagues internally and externally and a proven problem solver.
- Investigating, dealing and responding to enquiries from all business sectors on behalf of the Directors
- Deal with post, calls and e-mails and respond appropriately
- Planning and management of meetings
- Generation of correspondence on behalf of the Directors and business area
- Meeting and event organisation
- Producing and collating confidential data and reports when required
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Assist in the preparation of periodic business management reports when required
- Provide administration support of ad-hoc projects
Knowledge, Skills, Values & Behaviours
- Intermediate level of IT literacy and knowledge including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to react positively with sudden and unexpected changes in demand
- Can work accurately and effectively under pressure to tight deadlines and under own initiative
- Comfortable dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Previous experience in similar industry/business sector preferable.
Location: Burton Upon Trent, UKReference Code 960941