HGV 1 Petroleum Fuels Tanker Driver Kingsbury
Must have valid PDP and significant tanker experience. (if you don't have these please do not apply)
Working for an expanding logistics operator who recognise their people are what makes the heart of a business whether they are at the forefront dealing with customers customers, or in the background offering support services. The operator recognises that success is driven by the hard work and energy that all employees bring to their jobs. Joining this operator, means joining a multi-dimensional, multi-cultural and highly talented team.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Be available for some unsociable working hours
Required skills and experiences
- You must have significant tanker experience
- You will be minimum 25 years old
- You will have minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- You will have full ADR (excluding 1 and 7) as this operator distributes other products in its UK network
- You will have ADR with more then 6 months valid PDP / ADR certification
- You will have clean HGV / LGV licence
- You may benefit from 'retail', 'industrial' and 'aviation' deliveries experience
- You may benefit with DCD (Driver Controlled Deliveries) experience
Employment: this is a full position via 13 week temp to perm.
Basic Salary £32700 (for first 48 hours)
Overtime, safety bonuses and additional allowances available
Kingsbury B78 2EF
A family owned business established 85 years ago with a proven history in logistics, operating one of the leading bulk logistics companies involved in the distribution of bulk fuels, lubricants, bitumen, specialist liquids and hazardous goods throughout Ireland, the UK and Europe.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply
Please apply now via the job site, email cv and covering letter