Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
£40K + £5k car Allowance + OTE
We are interested in recruiting an Area Sales Manager with a proven track record, to lead our direct sales in London. The Area Sales Manager will be required to manage specified new and existing accounts within their assigned territory in order to achieve sales and profit targets. The role will involve building relationships with M&E consultants, installers and wholesalers that lead directly to more of the brand`s A/C products being specified and installed.
Business Group Overview
XXX UK Ltd is a newly established business recently set up with the Head office based in London UK to promote the sales of the specific brand of Air conditioning products as exclusive distributor. XXX UK Ltd is a subsidiary of XXX SA that have operations in 11 European countries, providing sales, marketing and technical support for distributors and direct sales operations in the Air Conditioning sector. The brand is currently the world`s number 1 manufacturer of Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning products including a broad range of split, multi split units & VRF units. The brand produces over 30mln air conditioners per year, practically supplying ~30% of the global AC market today. They have won 40 + design awards at a variety of global design shows such as iF, Red Dot, Google Design, and others. As of July 2016, the brand has been on the list of Fortune 500 companies.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
Sales & Profit - Produce the sales budget in conjunction with NSM. Identify and target potential customers in each sector. Achieve sales & profit budgets.
- Forecasting - Collate, assess and share information such that market developments and opportunities are identified and realistic business and demand plans can be created.
- Planning - Identify sales measurements to indicate activity related to results: territory management, enquiry rates, order to enquiry ratios, presentations and training.
- Key Relationships - Manage and develop the relationships inside and outside the organisation (including factories) in order to maximise operation efficiency. Establish effective communication within the department to ensure that sales performance is maximised.
- Planning - Track existing sales measurements in order to ensure sales effectiveness e.g. journey planning, territory management, enquiry rates, order to enquiry ratios, presentations, CPD, and customer training.
- Product Strategy - Monitor and report market product trends and identify new opportunities. Gather product requests including improvements to current models and endeavour to support requests with volume and price forecasts.
- Budgetary Control - Manage sales costs including customer pricing, delivery and warranty. Assist Finance and Administration to control customer receivables, credit requirements and minimise risk and bad debt.
Skills & Experience
- Good level of Technical and Engineering knowledge, gained in the HVAC sector. This should include VRF, multi and single split AC products.
- Proven experience in similar level sales position
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships internally and externally.
- Possess Perseverance and Tenacity, in order to achieve results.
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment - Employment Agency