Export Sales Executive
Job title: Export Sales Executive
Location: Midlands - home or office based
Salary: to £42,000 plus bonus
Sector: Pet trade
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: NH/19308
- A rare opportunity for a high performing account manager to get into export sales!
- Highly regarded UK business that already supplies retailers in 45 countries
- Export experience and language skills are not essential
Exciting designs, a commitment to product development, strong brands and first-class customer relationships make this long-established company a real success story. Supplying grocery, garden and pet retailers in 45 countries they have the range, prices and service levels to impress the most demanding buyers in the business. They achieve consistent growth and can offer a definite career opportunity to an ambitious individual.
The Role of Export Sales Executive
You will inherit a well-established business base that predominantly covers Europe with sales to distributors as well as multiple-retailers. Reporting to the Sales Director you will agree a strategy for growth and implement this plan to maximise sales and margin in each market. Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify opportunities for sales growth and implement a plan to win the business
- Communicate effectively with key customers via meetings, skype, phone and email
- Evaluate route-to-market options in each country and negotiate to achieve maximum revenue
- Attend trade exhibitions to identify and meet new distribution partners
You will report to and be supported by the Sales Director.
This role can be home or office based with a Midlands location being most practical.
The Person for this Export Sales Executive role:
We are looking for a proven account manager with an impressive track record dealing with multiple retail groups. The ideal candidate will be presently working as a National Account Manager or Key Account Manager in a UK or international role and seeking an opportunity to build a career in export sales.
- At least 3 years of account management experience dealing with multiple retailers
- Any international experience is an advantage but not essential
- A determined character with a proven track record of achievement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A good level of ability with Microsoft office packages
- Polished negotiation skills and as well as being numerate and articulate
- Able to travel on business for a few days at a time approximately 8 times a year
This role offers a negotiable basic salary and a performance based bonus. A car or allowance or travel expenses is available together with mobile, laptop and 22 days holiday. More importantly this is an outstanding career move for an ambitious account manager seeking a career in international sales.
To apply please contact Nick Hester.