Do you have proven experience or logistics and distribution? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator and they want to hear from you!
Our client believe their people are their business. Our client offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining the team as a Logistics Coordinator, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Access to the business’s rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to the Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are they looking for?
As the ideal Logistics Coordinator, you will have proven experience of working within a logistics / distribution coordination role. You will also be able to demonstrate knowledge / experience of:
- Delivering exceptional customer service and the ability to effectively manage a busy workload
- Scheduling, organising and monitoring deliveries
- Good geographical knowledge
- Computer Literate
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Logistics Coordinator, you will be plan the distribution of the blocks as effectively as possible. You will ensure that routes are planned as per the customers restrictions, working as a team to ensure all sales orders are assigned transport orders On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Plan vehicles as per correct MESS
- Schedule fleet economically
- Liaise with customer on situation to pull workloads forward
- Provide high levels of customer service including handling customer queries and delivery problems.
- Highlight driver safety issues
- Liaise with fulfilment on driver issues on waiting time
This business is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. The innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long term future.
If you share the same values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help them fulfil their vision, our client would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Logistics Coordinator!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.